Monday, May 9, 2011

Final stages...

So I'm in the final stage of writing my thesis. I've finished the results section. Tonight I am writing the discussion, limitations, and suggestions for future research sections. Everything has become so final lately. I'm sorting through and packing up my apartment this week. I still have a few pieces of furniture I'd like to sell. If I don't sell them, I'm donating them to Habitat for Humanity Re-store (not putting them on the curb, Dad). I'm almost finished with a baby blanket that I'm making for my little nephew Mason. Hope he likes it... although he's only two months old. So, let me rephrase it, I hope Melissa likes it! :-) Everybody keeps asking me if I'm going to miss Louisiana. And it's hard to say. I'm sure there are certain aspects about living here that I'll miss and several that I won't miss. More than anything, I'm going to miss my family. I won't be living two hours away from them anymore. Everyone needs to get Skype a.s.a.p.!

So... there's a week full of sorting, cleaning and packing my apartment as well as editing my thesis! The ride is a bit bumpy but I'm strapped in with a safety belt and good thoughts! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment