Tuesday, May 18, 2010

State's Rights?

Yesterday, I took a road trip with my father. We usually end up discussing something political or something going on with the world in general. We got onto the subject of Arizona's new law of stopping anyone that looks like an illegal alien and deporting them. Okay, I'm not sure of the exact rules of the law but that's the gist of what I've been hearing about lately. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I am for state's rights.

I am all for anyone and everyone coming to the United States. There is nothing wrong with that. Yes, it may be a bit racial profiling but I'm sure Arizona, along with many other states, is tired of waiting around for the government to do something about this. I think that as long as you go through the proper steps with paperwork and properly become a legal citizen of the United States, then come on over and we'll welcome you or anyone else for that matter with open arms. People are just tired of others not going through the proper paperwork I think.

Is this a problem in other countries? Do we not know what's going on in other countries if this is going on around the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment