Sunday, May 23, 2010

Accentuate the positives?

People are overly critical of anything and everything in their lives. There could be a million things going right and only one or two things going wrong. For some odd reason, we tend to focus all of our energy on those negative aspects. It seems like very few people appreciate the good things in life.

I can honestly say that I am very happy with my life. I have great sisters. I am getting my Masters degree. I have a great roommate. My boyfriend is amazing. I love my family. I've lost 20 pounds!

There aren't too many things going wrong with my life and those that aren't perfect don't get to me that much because you can't cry over spilled milk... but you can grab some paper towels to soak it up and make things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment