Wednesday, July 14, 2010

effing ridiculous!

Apparently I make people feel like:

-I'm better than them
-They're idiots
-I'm a control freak

When someone tells me that they're sick or something is wrong with their life, I automatically go into problem solving mode. It's not for ANY of the above reasons. I've never thought anyone was stupid or that I was better than them. I give advice when you tell me your problems because I want to help and make you feel better or help out what's going on with your situation. It's this whole "Momma bear" type of thing that's in me. I don't mean to make anyone feel like this whenever I give out advice. Here's the thing... if you don't want my advice, then don't tell me about your problems! Simple as that! Or say... "I know you want to help with things Allison, but please do not give me your advice unless I ask for it". What am I supposed to do? You tell me your problems about something and I'm supposed to just sit there and say "oh that sucks for you"?!?! Seriously?!

I will no longer voice my opinion to those who have said that I'm a control freak or that I lecture too often. So, so, SO sorry that I gave a crap and wanted to help out my friends! I'm sick of this b.s. I'm not a bad person. All I want is for my friends to be happy. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment